Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life Lessons I learned from Disney


1. Your voice for a set of legs just isn't a good deal. THE LITTLE MERMAID

2. Don't eat apples from people who don't like you. SNOW WHITE

3. Wicked stepmothers tend to lie. CINDERELLA

4. It's what's on the inside that counts (the beast). BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

5. A woman crossdresser in the army probably will get caught. MULAN

6. Don't play with needles. SLEEPING BEAUTY

7. A handsome prince is the solution to almost any of life's problems (for a girl anyway).MOST DISNEY MOVIES

8. If he says don't go into the west wing, don't go. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

9. Some dads really can do anything. THE LITTLE MERMAID

10. Seven little men does not equal seven little hearts. SNOW WHITE

11. When you don't have any other friends, animals are usually willing to sing with you. MANY DISNEY MOVIES

12. If he came to the country to take over your land, your friends and family may have a problem with him. PRINCESS DIARIES 2

13. Your best advice comes from a talking tree or from little men because little men are never wrong. POCAHONTAS and SNOW WHITE

14. Breaking into random burst of song makes everything better.MANY DISNEY MOVIES

15. Growing up is overated. PETER PAN

16. You just can't beat the original. MOST DISNEY MOVIES

17. All it takes is a little pixie-dust. PETER PAN

18. Yeah, you gotta bop, bop, bop, bop to the top... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

19. No matter how hard you try, a human will never be an ape (even if they act like one) TARZAN

20. Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...in the most delightful . MARY POPPINS

21. Great shoes really can change your life. CINDERELLA

22. Every mile is worth your mile HERCULES

23. If you don't know your parents or parent, you might be royal.THE PRINCESS DIARIES

24. Magic carpet = instant romance.Aladdin

7 comments:

eekareek said...

That is so true. I myself find that I sing a lot with Duke and just the other day the neighborhood association offered me an apple. Thanks to Snow White, I knew to say no thank you. Morgan is also always telling me not to go into the west wing (the bathroom) for at least thirty minutes after he leaves and because of Beauty and the Beast, I did not have to learn that lesson the hard way. So all those movies pretty much got all the life lessons covered.

Jennifer said...

Nice Sara. It's just too bad that I know my parents. Now I know there is no chance of me being whisked off to some strange country no one's ever heard of to become their queen. Dang that Princess Diaries movie!!!

Janie said...

to bad I am so old and some of those movies weren't out in time thus I had to learn some of those life lessons the hard way.

audrey nicole said...

you really need to update more often!!
I'm not sure if you just changed your playlist recently or if I just haven't noticed yet, but I love it!

MorganStrasser said...

Lindy,
You should write a post about your new job.
You will do so well! You are so great with my little kids!
Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Ummm, Lindy...
Where are you?

Now you have kids like the rest of us, and I for one want to see pictures! NOW! :)

erotic bisexual stories said...

The worst wouldhave been to be seen by HIM and the real Kat, but they wouldnt arrivefor another day. ``Where are your friends now.
underage animal sex stories
my first time having sex stories
incest stories children
hot incest beastiality stories
sex stories post beastilaility
The worst wouldhave been to be seen by HIM and the real Kat, but they wouldnt arrivefor another day. ``Where are your friends now.